Campo Construction is based in Jaen Province and has been legally registered in Spain for the past Ten years. We operate mainly in the Jaen, Granada and Cordoba provinces of Andalucia, including the popular Towns and villages of Alcaudete, Alcala la Real, Castillo de Locubin, Martos and Iznajar to name but a few.
Our Jaen Building and Construction team comprises of qualified and skilled tradesmen, both English and Spanish. Our wide-ranging expertise enables us to offer a bespoke approach and solution to each of your particular requirements.
For confirmation of the level of service we provide, please read our testimonials, each of which is from a genuinely satisfied client.
Because we are an open and honest company with nothing to hide, we can also offer you direct contact with clients to verify those testimonials. Moreover, Campo Construction is legally registered with and accredited by the Spanish authorities, and complies fully with all their regulations.
*We are also accredited to undertake insurance work *
Or telephone us: Office Tel. 953 892 634
Mobile:  669 249 539 / 637 201 279
* Our Price promise – we will match any quote obtained from any other legally registered building Company *
Choosing the right builder?
Before any work can be carried out on your property in Spain, you must have a licence from the local authority. It is your legal responsibility as the property owner to ensure you have this licence and to make it available for random police inspection. Failure to comply could result in the immediate closing down of work on the property and a fine imposed payable by the home owner not the builder.
As a legally accredited company, we can ease the process for you by submitting an application and obtaining your licence.
• A reputable, legally accredited builder will always be prepared, when asked, to show you documentation to prove that he is registered and paying taxes.
• A reputable, legally accredited builder will provide you with detailed, written quotes and facturas [receipts] which include his official details.
• A reputable, legally accredited builder will guarantee his work so that any unexpected fault or snag can be rectified by simply picking up the phone.
• A reputable, legally accredited builder will have no problem in confirming the quality of his work either by showing you a portfolio of photographs, by taking you to a house he has reformed or by putting you in direct contact with satisfied clients.
Campo Construction will happily do all of this.
A word of warning, however. Just as there are ‘cowboy’ builders in the UK, there are many illegal builders in Spain who are not legally registered and accredited. They are unlikely to have the necessary insurances or to give you valid guarantees for their work. Always ask a builder if he is legally registered with the authorities and to show you proof of his NIE and CIF numbers.
Please be advised that if you employ illegal workers, as their employer you risk a fine of up to 6000 Euros per employee. [Fines vary in different provinces]. You may be reported to the police who do not look kindly on non-Spanish people working illegally. Our reputation and integrity are important to us. You may have total confidence that Campo Construction is a legally registered, accredited and bona fide company dedicated to giving you a totally professional service. From start to finish, you will find us number one for Andalucian reforms